From: Keith Batchelor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 August 2005 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Registered files

And it was very efficient with very few files lost.  The information was
owned by the registry on behalf of the department - not by individuals.
Weeding took place sequentially throughout the year.

It may now look old fashioned but the central registry with its clerks and
paperkeepers were as quick and efficient then some of today's electronic
equivalent.

Enough day dreaming - shows my age  :-)

Keith Batchelor

Batchelor Associates
Records Management & Health and Safety
http://surf.to/keith.batchelor <http://surf.to/keith.batchelor>

Although we have taken care to ensure this email and any attachments are
virus free we cannot and do not warrant it will be free of viruses.

Please ensure it is scanned by the latest anti virus software before opening