>. . . which fits I think with your later posting that essentially asks
>what, after all the words, we intend to DO (and with which I heartily
>agree).
>
>- Peter

Let me check this with you.

This is not what I am asking.

I assume I know what we intend to do - be gratified and lead a good and
fulfilling quality of life for ourselves

To verify this I ask any of you if you wish to be and enjoy being
miserable, unfulfilled and constantly abused, laughed at, humilated,
dehumanised?

My question is - What we intend to do about it? Presently, with future in
mind and embodying the past.

My response is, for me, completing this public and promptly communicating
of my proposed heuristics.

This is what my work all about.

Alon