Another matter/rationale is the ontology of enabling individual- Who is
the enabling individual?

Shouldn't the enabling understand and study/develop himself/herself prior
to enabling?

Isn't an enabling individum who studies and looks at himself/herself more
suitable to enable his/her neighbour?

An ability to take a look at oneself is also a talent and an important one
for social development and humanity.  And a very difficult and courageous.

Alon

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:29:12 +0100, Chris Keeble
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>.. perhaps using your talent to enable your 'neighbour' achieve their
>flourishing; since we are 'beings-in-relationship' rather than isolated
>items. involving suffering (in the sense to bear: to endure) which would
be
>inevitable; without it humanity may well have destroyed itself long ago?
xc