There is nothing book length in WorldCat after 1979.

No article in Iter or IMB.

Tom Izbicki

Thomas Izbicki
Collection Development Coordinator
Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410)516-7173
fax (410)516-8399

Jim Bugslag wrote:

> In a 1985 article, Beryl Smalley referred to a study on "the two swords" being
> worked on by Gerard Caspary of Berkeley and referred to his "preliminary study"
> published as _Politics and Exegesis: Origen and the Two Swords_ (Berkeley, 1979).
> Does anyone know whether Dr. Caspary eventually completed this study?

If he has I don't believe it's been published. However, you can contact
him directly:

(from the UC web site)

CASPARY, Gerard E.
UC Berkeley
2411 Dwinelle
Berkeley CA 94720-2550
+1 (510) 642-2117
+1 (510) 642-1971

A wonderful and kind man and teacher!

John

--

*** John McChesney-Young  **  panis~at~pacbell.net  **   Berkeley,
California, U.S.A.  ***

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]