Greetings all!
I have a number queries regarding indulgences granted to churches in the late Middle Ages (15th and 16th centuries)
The first is, where could I find typical Latin formulas for such grants? (See the rough translation of an Icelandic one, below. I´m looking for parallels.)

Second, how common was it for bishops to a) bless specific statues or crosses in churches , and
b) grand indulgences for venerating specific images, whether blessed or not? Again, I´m trying to contextualize
scattered (Icelandic) examples.

Finally, assuming the bishop wasn´t just trying to encourage religion by granting indulgences to new churches, how common was it for an ambitious layperson to purchase an indulgence FOR HIS CHURCH ? (i.e. purchasing the right for
pilgrims to his church who met the appropriate requirements to receive the stated indulgence as in the example below.)

Here's a  *very rough*  translation of what a 15th c. Icelander was able to obtain for those who visited "his" church on appropriate feasts:

40 days indulgence to those who donate labor or service or goods to the support of the church, or provide it with any objects such as wax or other ornaments; 40 days to  those who recite the Pater Noster three times, and the Ave Maria an equal number of times, at the first ringing of bells in the morning and the final one in the evening; also to those who strike their breasts during Mass when the priest says “nobis quoque peccatoribus” 40 days for each or these things; also each time an individual listens to a sermon or Mass; 40 days to each one who walks around the church praying for those who are buried in the church or in the churchyard and for all Christian souls; and to those who accompany the body of Our Lord when it is carried to the sick for final unction, 40 days for each of these things.

As mentioned, a few other documents grant an indulgence to those who pray before a specific image (statue or cross). In one case, the bishop is specifically stated to have consecrated the image in question.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or parallels,

Meg