We want to promote our business information resources to small businesses locally, and as a first step we want to send out a questionnaire to ask small businesses about their information needs. Has anyone done anything similar? If so, would you be able to send me a copy of your questionnaire? Any sample questionnaires would be very useful.

Many thanks for your help.

Maureen Black
Reference Services Manager
Islington Library and Cultural Services
Environment and Regeneration Department
Islington Council

Central Reference Library
2 Fieldway Crescent
London
N5 1PF

Tel.: 020-7527-6930
Fax: 020-7527-6939
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.islington.gov.uk/libraries

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information
which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is
prohibited by law and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please note any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately
if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from your
system.
Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard copy version.
Thank you for your co-operation.