From: The Health Equity Network (HEN) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Philip Dawson
Sent: 25 August 2005 22:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Scotland: Hospital waiting times at all time low

Where are England and Wales?

Philip

On Thursday, August 25, 2005, at 03:01 pm, Mcdaid,D wrote:

FYI - Press Release From the Scottish Executive

David McDaid
LSE Health and Social Care

25 August Patient waiting times hit all time low
A fall in hospital waiting times, with in-patient and outpatient waits now at all-time lows, is recorded in the latest NHS figures released today.
Health Minister Andy Kerr said: "We are delivering what we said we would deliver. We have hit our existing targets again and have made great strides towards even tougher targets."
More at http://www.scotland.gov.uk/News/Releases/2005/08/25101342

Dr Philip Dawson
Dolphins Practice
Health centre