For info concerning DPM 2 Tbyte limit.

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [bugs #10001] dpm-addfs configuration error
Date: Wednesday 31 August 2005 16:02
From: Jean-Philippe Baud <[log in to unmask]>
To: Alex Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "J.P. Baud" <[log in to unmask]>

I've done the modifications to RFIO and run some preliminary tests.
Gilbert Grosdidier will start running more testing.
A preliminary version could be ready next week for you to test.
The new version currently expects that all RFIOD connected to the DPM
are of the new type i.e. with support for statfs64. I will try to include
some backward compatibility before doing the official release.
  Jean-Philippe

|  Dr. Alex Martin                                                           |
|  e-Mail:   [log in to unmask]        Queen Mary, University of London,  |
|  Phone :   +44-(0)20-7882-5033          Mile End Road,                     |
|  Fax   :   +44-(0)20-8981-9465          London, UK   E1 4NS                |