Eric,

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Eric Wiebe wrote:
> A couple of items:
> - It seems that most of your links off of your openEyes page are password
> protected. I'd like to take a closer look at some of the projects you have
> underway.

 Sorry - we had a temporary restriction in place due to the vandalism of
our wiki. It is now back - better than ever - and open to the public.
http://hcvl.hci.iastate.edu/openEyes

> - I've been working with a computer science student on the development of a
> new visualization tool for representing a probablistic distribution of
> coverage of a visual stimulus by a fixation sequence. It is written in Matlab
> and based on the paper by David S. Wooding presented at ETRA '02. I thought it
> might an appropriate contribution to your site. Let me know if you are still
> planning on taking contributions/postings.

Yes please! This is exactly the kind of contribution we would be glad to
host. You can post this software yourself in the openEyes wiki:
http://hcvl.hci.iastate.edu/cgi-bin/openEyeswiki/index.cgi

Thanks!
Derrick

--
Derrick Parkhurst, PhD
Assistant Professor, 			| Associate Director,