Dear Colleague,

Warm end of August greetings from Suffolk in the east of England.

Head of a South Indian medical school has approached me to help them in
organising a one-day workshop on EBM for the residents and faculty in the
last week of September. The school has managed to secure funding to support
the workshop faculty's travel, board and lodging expenses within India. I
wonder any colleagues from India or elsewhere would be interested in helping
out with the one-day workshop.

If you could spare the time and are prepared to share your expertise please
let me know.

Many thanks in advance for considering my request.

Warm regards & very best wishes,

Badri

Dr.P.Badrinath  MD, BS, M.Phil, MPH, PhD (Cantab), MFPH
Consultant in Public Health & Affiliated Clinical Lecturer,
Suffolk West PCT & University of Cambridge, UK
http://myprofile.cos.com/badrishanthi

Disclaimer: The above views are my own and not that of my employing
organisations.