Good afternoon,
my paper "Reproductive Freedom, Self-Regulation, and the Government of Impairment in Utero" is forthcoming in "Maternal Bodies," a special issue of Hypatia:  A Journal of Feminist Philosophy early in the New Year.  The issue of the journal is in production and I need to supply the copy-editor at the journal with some information.  I should be grateful if someone could tell me the page nos. of Tom Shakespeare's 1992 article "A Response to Liz Crow" that appeared in a UK publication entitled Coalition (which I believe is produced and disseminated by a Manchester group).

If you can help me out with this, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

BTW, if you read (and liked) my work on the category of impairment, you should look for my forthcoming paper. In the paper, I extend my claims about the constitution of impairment with respect to actual living human beings to examine how impairment is constituted in utero.

Best regards,
Shelley Tremain

Professor Shelley Tremain
Department of Philosophy