I don't think that is a good definition, Susan; and I don't want to draw conclusions from it

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Pritchard <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 18, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [WDL] The problem of making 'art'

One of the better definitions I have ever heard of art is .. a presentation of life/reality or some element of it seen/heard through the perspective of the artist'

So there are two elements  what is being expressed and how.

And like the song says, it ain't what you do..it's the way that you do it'..if you do it well enough..anything..however trivial it may seem to, can become art.

********** To alter your subscription settings, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE