Everyone,

A new online public forum has been launched to discuss the future of
copyright: "Copyright Future". It is presently hosted at YahooGroups:

Here's the short description from the forum home page:

   "Copyright Future is a public forum to discuss the future direction
   of copyright law worldwide. Should it be changed? How should it be
   changed? What makes the most sense for our digital future? Etc.

   "This group is open to all viewpoints, and to all people whether
   they be legal professionals or lay people concerned about the
   present and future of copyright."

You may subscribe to CF either through the home page (preferred --
YahooID required), or send a blank email to:

We look forward to your joining and participating in the discussion!

Jon Noring
Copyright Future Administrator

(Feel free to forward this announcement where appropriate.)

Vote on:

- Should WDL switch from email to a blog? -

Follow the link below to vote: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/surveys.cgi?A=hp&LMGT1=WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE

Closing date: 14/08/2005