I am in the process of adding references for source articles to the NWI online bibliography, but I do not have most of the Source magazine hardcopies. Thus I am trying to put the refs together from the online archive. I notice that although a lot of the info is there, the page numbers for the article start and end is not. Can anyone help by giving me an overview of a few Source contents list, or page numbers for specific articles, specifically the first and last page of an article.