In the end, everything comes to self-gratification, well-being and leading
a good quality of life for ourselves, sharing how we are doing it and what
it means for us.  My heuristics shows a way that I think works for me in
communicating it.  The heuristics and communication of it, itself exists,
to make me a contributing person.  So it is  a circle grounded in my self-development
as me.  Science, Philosophy, education, psychology (what was done to my field
that I embarked on as an adolescent in the hope of improving human existence),
art, ethics, literature exist to improve our quality of life.  Why not approach
it directly as ontology?

You know, it is nothing to be ashamed of to say that I live my life in order
to improve it and its quality, to fulfil my craving for challenges and excitements
and new thrills.  All my actions, including the present one of research and
reflections, are done for this intentions.  Somehow science and academia
make us ashame to say and admit this.  Why?????

Alon

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/