Dear Moira,

Further thoughts... using Jack and Jean's criteria that the well being of any
participant in research is more important than anything else I face a dilemma.
I cannot display the snapshot with your influence foregrounded as my tribute to
you, Dean Tian and colleagues or I will deny your wishes and risk hurting.

Ethically I cannot proceed - without your portrayal in my snapshot my account is
skewed, so I think the only way forward is to restrict the snaphot's view.
Effectively I'll suspend the snapshot by disconnecting it at Carnegie source. I
am absolutely delighted you enjoyed seeing my work albeit for a short time.

I won't destroy what has been created but put it in 'cold storage' until such
time as we might find a way forward that satifies us all. Does that seem fair?
In parallel I hope Jack will do the same with the paper that I find offensive.
I think that paper should be removed from AR.net, Jack, though not destroyed.

Love and respect,
Sarah
http://www.TeacherResearch.net