Hi Jack/All

I agree that Dean Tian has written a wonderful paper and I admire and respect
the work that he and Moira are doing together.  I am delighted to hear that the
session you held last night at 'the other university!" in Bath went well.

Last Friday I had the enormous pleasure and privilege of spending a whole day
with Dean Tian and Mr Gao at The John Bentley School and later Bath Spa where
Moira joined us. I wish you could have been there. You'd have been welcome too

I like the idea of reviewing Dean Tian's paper here and since it is now in the
public domain would like to include it in a web-based tribute to the work that
he, the teachers and Moira are doing together in Guyuan. More details soon ..!

Warm regards (Phew very warm! It's really hot weather here in Bath right now!)

Sarah
--
Sarah Fletcher
http://www.TeacherResearch.net