Hi Brian/David/All,

Just had an email from Chris Moore at Frodsham College this evening offering two
papers to post up on http://www.TeacherResearch.net I think they're great not
only for an intrinsic value in addressing the concerns of schoolteachers but
because they offer us a very different model of research than self-study.
Both Chris' papers are well written and eloquently reflect his ICT expertise.
I have posted both papers up - you can access them from the Home Page now...
It was particularly exciting to receive Chris' work out of the blue - I hope
other teacher researchers here will contact me if they'd like projects posted.

Kind regards,
Sarah