Thanks, Brian

re. Do these guys write a short reflexive piece
> addressing their claims to know?

yes - as I have tried to stress the writings I have offered you a view of are
very much in process - we develop our research project and reflect in writing
about our claims to know in the next module Work-based Enquiry - this first
module was to bring teachers into research together through research mentoring

As you can see TT500MAR was a pilot exercise wih this group and I would VERY
grateful for feedback (in simple practical terms, from anyone on this list)
about how we could improve it, bearing in mind it is worth just 30 credits - a
whole MA is 180 credits and we do not want to put off any practitioners by it!

Warm regards - I'll let Doug know what you've said - thanks again!
Sarah

--
Sarah Fletcher
SL Mentoring and Induction, BSUC