Dear Branko,

I've an idea!  I'll go to University tomorrow to use one of the student's PCs -
this is going to be a treat, I can tell!  Have you let Karen Riding know about
your videos too? I know she and Marica are in touch - through German - isn't
that amazing?  For those who don't know Karen she is doing wonderful work with
students as action researchers. I was her research mentor, she and I research
mentored two of her year 12 students (17 year olds) and they have been research
mentoring students in year 7 (11 year olds) in the same school - this potential
generative quality of research mentoring is close to my heart!
Branko, are here plans for your student researchers to research mentor others?

Warm regards - and thanks to you, your colleagues and your students!
Sarah