Dear All,

I was excited to read about the AR work in China,
having spent  some time with teachers in Beijing and
helping with seminars in Shenyang recently.

I've been away for a week with the family and
grandchildren in Dorset.

As I looked into the clear responsive eyes of four and
eleven month children....I thought of their future and
hoped.........that with faith and love the seminar may
benefit our future school children.

Kind regards to all......

Brian

--- Moira Laidlaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks for that, Sarah. I think the actual
> photograph of me is a lovely
> one - and that's rare for me!!!! - your skill,
> obviously. It's just the
> timing that's off-centre for me, and any
> concentration on historical
> details from that point of view. Politically, my
> being so prominent doesn't
> feel right, both for me, and for our project. Thanks
> for understanding, and
> for taking so much trouble over it. The design of
> the presentation is
> really beautiful. Many thanks.
> Warm regards,
> Moira