Yes, Peter. I think you're right. I've been struggling to understand how I
might respond in a more living and loving way to the processes of
educational development I am involved with and see happening around me. How
I mght more authentically engage with living standards of judgement. I've
found Pat D'Arcy's ideas about an engaged and appreciative repsonse
particularly useful as I have spent the last couple of days making a
response to Branko Bognar's work. When your letter came through, it made
this seem the appropriate place to post it.

My response to Branko's work can be found at:
http://www.jackwhitehead.com/monday/mlonbb.htm

I also post it in celebration of what I see education able to do for people
as they engage in worthwhile activities in the pursuit of better lives.

Love from,