I've had e-mails from some participants to ask me as convener to emphasise the
importance of focusing our contributions and responses in ways that are guided by
canons of scholarship that are appropriate for an educational research seminar.  I do
hope you will find it possible to stay in the seminar. Three more people have joined
the seminar today and one has left. Could I urge you to continue to make
contributions in the best spirit of educational enquiry and dialogue into the nature of
educational theories and evidence of educational influence.

Love Jack.