I just thought I would mention that some industrial sites in Cornwall have been scheduled, e.g. the Brunton calciner, chambers, flues and stack at Tolgus near Redruth and the Wheal Grenville New Stamps engine house, boiler house and stamps loadings opposite King Edward Mine near Camborne.  To go back to the thread of protecting sites, some ditches were put across paths and tracks at Grenville New Stamps to keep out travellers and one was dug all the way through the area of the boiler house, an offence that was missed by the local council.

Pete Joseph