I would greatly appreciate it if someone on the list could zap me a couple of
names of youthful Roman martyr saints.  I can look up their stories, so just
their names off the top of your head - not to bother you to look up anything.
I have Agnes but I expect there are more of the young ones.  I'm looking for
teens martyred just before Constantine in whatever persecution that was = and
Roman ones.  I'm considering doing a youth ordiented historical thing and want
to mention a few others.
Thanks to anyone who might happen to have a few of these in mind.
Ann Ball

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]