Hi Everyone,

About a month or so ago, I posted to the list with an invitation to view
the online resource network project I have been working on towards
fulfilling the requirements for my
graduate degree in the Master of Arts in Communications & Technology
Program at the University of Alberta.

Thanks so much to those of you who took the time to surf the website and to
complete the online survey. I am nearing the end of the pilot test, and the
input from everyone so far has been incredibly helpful. I know that lists
are often inundated with requests like this, so I appreciate the time it
takes to follow a link and actually complete a survey – especially when it
is in the often anonymous world on the Internet.

For anyone who didn’t have a chance to view the project, it is a Resource
Network for women in science, engineering and technology fields has been
added to the Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science and Technology
(WISEST) website at the University of Alberta. It includes information on
career-decision making, mentoring, and
women's perspectives on their career paths in science, engineering, and
technology fields at http://www.wisest.ualberta.ca/resourcenetwork.cfm

The survey will be up for another two weeks, so if anyone is still willing
to participate, they can still fill it out at
http://www.wisest.ualberta.ca/survey-questions.cfm

Thanks again to all those who contributed their time – it means a lot to
me!

Penny Cholmondeley