Dear all,

I have recently been appointed as the new European Information Exec with the
Glasgow Euro Info Centre. I am trying to find the European equivalent of the
Canadian Industrial Materials Institute www.imi.cnrc.ga.ca
<www.imi.cnrc.ga.ca> .  Would anyone be able to help?

Thanks for your time,
Victoria

Victoria Wilson
European Information Executive
Euro Info Centre - Business Gateway
Enterprise House
45 North Lindsay Street
Dundee
DD1 1HT
T:  013823055516
F:  0141 228 2327
E:  [log in to unmask]
Visit our website: www.scottish-enterprise.com/euroinfocentre
<www.scottish-enterprise.com/euroinfocentre>
www.scottish-enterprise.com/euroinfocentre
<www.scottish-enterprise.com/euroinfocentre>

DISCLAIMER

As part of our Quality Improvement Initiative our agents may call you in
order to receive feedback regarding your recent contact with the Euro Info
Centre - Business Gateway. Please let us know if you do not wish to be
contacted.

Although every effort is made to ensure that all information supplied is
correct at the time of issue, neither the Euro Info Centre - Business
Gateway nor its agents can accept responsibility or liability for errors in
or omissions from any information given or for any consequences arising.

If you do not wish to receive further communication from the Euro Info
Centre click here mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  to opt-out.

The Scottish Enterprise Annual Public Meeting takes place on Thursday,
1st September at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa in Edinburgh. Full
details of this and local enterprise company APMs are available on our
website at: www.scottish-enterprise.com/apm

To register a place at any of these meetings, please see our website or
contact our Network Help line on 0845 607 8787 or email

This is to be in place from 26 July to 3 November 2005.

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address and Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.