I am conducting a research project on the topic of institutional repositories and open access publishing, and am gathering the views of academics in the humanities about these.

I have produced a questionnaire which can be filled in online, and would appreciate your time to complete it.  It will only take you a few minutes.

If you have any questions about the questionnaire or the project itself, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Any information you provide will be kept confidential and anonymous.

The questionnaire can be found at:

http://survey.perseus.com/16ce5c67.htm

Either click on the link, or copy and paste it into your browser.  The questionnaire will be open for another few days.

Thank you,
James Allen
Department of Information and Communications
Manchester Metropolitan University