Hi,

As Wayne, Tim & I discussed earler I'm having some driver-related problems
w/1.0.4.  I can run Analysis remotely over the network, but not locally.

I tried to open a project today & got the following error message:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request:  129 (GLX)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
   Serial number of failed request:  4385

I'm not sure if that will provide anyone any clues.

I can open other projects w/o incident.