 Dear Fellows.

I would like to nominate two hard working girls, and resarchers, from
SINTEF  in Trondheim, Norway - who have been working with organizational
theatre for some time now.

1. Hanne Olofsson Finnestrand is cand. polit. in sociolgy from the
Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Enterprise development and organizational theatre are in the focus of
her actionbased research.

2. Kari Skarholt, sociologist from Norwegian University of Science and
Technology. Spesial interests are in Arts-in-business, organizational
learning and leadership.

Some of you have probably met them before - latest at EGOS. See more at
http://www.sintef.no/
I think they will contribute in the best way to our growing and
interesting  network and I hope there are room for them.

At last: My summer will bee spent in front of the computer writing a
textbook in arts management. Any suggest for relevant literature?
Grete

--
Grete Wennes
dr. oecon/Ph.D.