Afternoon all,

Just a quick reminder that Wednesday 27th July the HE / FE group has its next meeting. The focus of the day will be FoI; how we're all dealing with the Act so far, as well as how people are planning to continue developing their systems in the future.  The agenda is attached and on the group website at http://internal.bath.ac.uk/rm/urmgroup/ along with travel directions etc.

Bristol University are hosting us this time around, so this would be an ideal opportunity to network for those in the south-west and Wales in particular.  We welcome anyone interested in Records Management and related issues working within HE and FE.  You do not need to be a member of the Records Management Society or any other group.

If you haven't already, please can you let me know if you plan to join us as soon as possible, so that I can finalise numbers.

Rachel

Records Manager

Royal Holloway University of London

Egham,