The next meeting of the Local Government Group will take place on Wednesday
October 5th at the Westminster Archives Centre.

I am busy trying to put together an agenda to distribute before August 12th.

I would like to hear from anyone who could offer cases studies on the
following:

Use and implementation of the Local Government Classification List
The use of the Environmental Information Regulations and the Re-use of
Local Government Information
The practical implementation of the ESCR and any associated EDRM systems.

If anyone would be prepared to do a short presentation (15-30 mins) on any
of these topics I would be grateful if you contact me off list at
[log in to unmask] before August 12th.

If anyone would like to book a place at the meeting do contact me off list
and I'll add you to the list.

I'll look forward to hearing from people.