Before this thread wears thin, is there any reason not to assume that Joseph had sexual relations with Mary after Jesus and had children by her?  I mean, if we limit ourselves to the New Testament.

--V. K. Inman

***

I don't understand the question. If they weren't alive at the time of the Old Testament, how could it have anything to say on the matter?

MP