----- Original Message -----
From: "S J Gillis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:55 PM
Subject: [FWSA] FWSA Logo Competition - Please circulate widely

Dear All,

The Feminist and Women's Studies Association is changing its look in 2005,
with a revamped newsletter and a detailed website.  To this end, we'd like a
logo that reflects the current experience of teaching and researching in
feminist and women's studies.

We are very pleased to announce a competition for the design of this logo.
The prize is £100 in book tokens and deadline is June 30th.  All entries
must be submitted electronically to [log in to unmask] by this date in jpeg
format - we are looking for something colourful and memorable.

For further information please contact the FWSA on the above email.  Please
note that this competition is open to all (including non-members) - so get
your students, your kids and your colleagues involved.

Best,
The FWSA Exec Committee

Dr Stacy Gillis
Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Literature
Department of English
Percy Building
University of Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne