From: Luke Bennett, Production Manager, The Guardian Learnthings
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 June 2005 09:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] MOODLE with LAMS

Hi All

Moodle and LAMS integration will have a massive impact on the landscape
of
the VLE marketplace. Commercial VLE providers will have to revisit their
systems. Three things that would  add significant value to the offering
would be:

1. Bulk import of IMS Content Packages
2. Out the box integration with Windows Active Directory
3. Search functionality based on IMS metadata

Does anybody in the community know if any of the above are in the
making?
Since a Colossus is in the making why not make the order taller?

Luke Bennett

The Guardian, Learnthings
Production Manager
www.learnpremium.co.uk