Hello all (and apologies for crossposting),

As you may know if you were at this month's CETIS Enterprise SIG meeting in
Chester, we're currently developing a JISC funded E-Learning Framework
toolkit designed for institutions looking to use electronic attendance
registers and tracking (further info at www.brock.ac.uk/toolkit2).

I've produced a not-too-long online survey to help us to get a handle on the
current state of e-registers use/non-use, and I would be very grateful for
institutions do not currently use any form of electronic attendance
tracking.

It shouldn't take more than three or four minutes, you can find the survey
here:
http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=6131&CheckID=5503

Many thanks,

Jon

P.S. Please do forward this to any colleagues who may have an interest in
this topic!

--------------------------------
Jon Rowett
MLE Developer