From: Min Tsai [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 June 2005 10:47
To: [log in to unmask]; 'CIC on duty list'
Cc: [log in to unmask]; 'Markus Schulz'
Subject: BDII configuration update for production/certified sites

Dear ROC Managers and COD,

Tomorrow morning 6-16-2005, the BDII configuration file will be updated
so
it will only contain sites that are Production/Certified sites.

You can preview this configuration file here:
https://goc.grid-support.ac.uk/gridsite/bdii/BDII/www/bdii-test.conf

The monitoring tools have already been updated to only include only the
production/certified sites.  So to monitor uncertified sites you can
still
setup your SFT following Chapter 8 of the Operations Manual:

http://lcgdeploy.cvs.cern.ch/cgi-bin/lcgdeploy.cgi/lcg-docs/EGEE-CIC-Ope
rati
onal-Manual/opMan.pdf

For Gstat, you can look at the "test" page:
http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gstat/test/

Best Regards,
Min Tsai