Driverloader (www.linuxant.com/driverloader) is exactly the same
technology as ndiswrapper but is perhaps easier to play with. They
charge $20 for a licence but it's easy to see if it works at all during
the 1-month free trial (and then convert to ndiswrapper!)

The above menthods were the only way I could get a Buffalo 54g PCMCIA
card going on my laptop.

Brian

Starlink development wrote on :

> Mark,
>
> Is it a 54g wireless card? If so you may need to use the
> Windows drivers with http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/, as
> support for 54g on Linux is poor.
>
> Steve.

 Brian McIlwrath,                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
 DCC/Starlink,                           Tel: +44 (0)1235 446254
 Space Science & Technology Department,  Fax: +44 (0)1235 446362
 Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.