Fine with me.  But you're wrong about what I really mean when it comes
to Ralph Reed.  I only care about his religious beliefs when he brings
them into the political arena.  And I'm quite willing to tell any Jew or
Muslim who uses his politics to hateful ends that he's abusing the
dignity of a religous tradition that deserves a far different kind of
respect.

In a message dated 6/19/2005 9:09:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,