DeSelectByName expects a string, not an array of strings, so try
			oTrend.DeSelectByName("Trend_22", X_VAR, 0);
instead of
			oTrend.DeSelectByName({"Trend_22"},X_VAR, 0);

Jurgen.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxox 3rd OxMetrics user conference August 2005
oxoxoxox Cass Business School, London
oxoxoxox 17 August (afternoon) - 18 August (morning)
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Dr Jurgen A Doornik
Nuffield College, Oxford OX1 1NF, UK
tel. UK: +44-1865-278610    fax  +44-1865-278621
http://www.doornik.com
http://www.oxmetrics.net