"Ferzoco, G.P." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Today marks the tenth anniversary of the first message ever posted to the medieval-religion list.

My co-list owners Dave, Carolyn and Otfried wish to thank you for your use of the list. We hope it has helped you in your research and in your thinking about the 'long Middle Ages', particuarly in regard to the central role of religion in its culture. We especially wish to thank those of you who are regular and generous in assisting with the queries of others, and we encourage 'the quiet ones' not to be so shy in future.

Respondeo:

I am sure we would all want to thank George and the other listowners for managing such an urbane, welcoming, civilized list. Keep up the good work!

Bill.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]