  -----Original Message-----
  From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Watkins, Viv
  Sent: 14 June 2005 12:05
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Using Smartcards

  Hello everyone

  We would like to know if any library authorities are using Smartcards in
order to meet the government's Priority Service Outcomes.  If so, can you
let us know if you are doing it in partnership, how you went about it, if it
has been successful, etc.

  I will post a report if there are several replies.

  Best wishes

  Viv.

        Disclaimer

        This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or
organisation it is addressed to.  If you are not the intended recipient you
must let me know immediately and then delete this e-mail.  If you use this
e-mail without permission, or if you allow anyone else to see, copy or
distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do something because you have
read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

        Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from
this e-mail (or any attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus
transmitted.

        E-mails and attachments sent to or received from staff and elected
Members may be monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or
return or delete any which are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.