Dear All,

As someone has quite rightly pointed out, the Information Literacy website
work is of course being looked at by the Information Literacy sub-group of
Cilip's Community Services Group.
http://www.cilip.org.uk/groups/csg/ <http://www.cilip.org.uk/groups/csg/>

Such is the nature of typing too fast on a Friday!  Apologies for any
confusion caused.
Thanks to the eagle-eyed one who alerted me to this.
Ironically, and rather sadly, I was just reading the MLA (not that MLA)
Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing section about proof reading,
at 6 a.m. this morning.

While I am subjecting myself to double the number of out-of-offices, I will
also take the opportunity to include the link to the CILIP information
literacy definition, to help people see if information literacy work in
public libraries is being done, even if under different terminology.  It is
on the CILIP website here:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/professionalguidance/informationliteracy/definition/
<http://www.cilip.org.uk/professionalguidance/informationliteracy/definition
/>

Regards

Andrew Lewis
e-Services Officer
Library and Information Services
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
01628	796 592
HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"[log in to unmask]
HYPERLINK "http://www.rbwm.gov.uk/libraries"www.rbwm.gov.uk/libraries

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s)
named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested
that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained
within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.

If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 798888 to
let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.

Thank you for your help

http://www.rbwm.gov.uk