I have a vague recollection that someone somewhere collects incorrect Dewey
numbers.  We have had a lot of very strange numbers on our imported records
recently and think it is time we told someone about them - has anyone got
the details of who to talk to about this?

Examples : Worse things happen at sea - number for European trees
Lady Caroline Lamb : a biography at 327.7304
Greek Island hopping at a World War I number
Liza Minelli scrapbook at Ghosts and supernatural number
Book about a joust to the death in 13th century France at the rugby number

Helen McNabb
Vale of Glamorgan Libraries
Bibliographical Services Officer

www.mimesweeper.com