I'm on a roll, another question (& I will summarise to the group on both
counts when all info has been digested).

I'm interested to find how feedback from the Stock Quality Assessment
exercise has fed into the stock strategy & planning. Was it useful? What
actions have you taken & how are you monitoring results?

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and are
not necessarily those of the London Borough of Enfield.  This email and
any attachments or files transmitted with it are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the named addressee.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute or use the communication in any other way.
If you receive this email in error please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the email and any attachments.