We are looking into getting a replacement for our aging machine and we are
going to go with a digital one. Does anyone have any experience of the
differences between Canon and Minolta machines in terms of quality and
reliability?

Gwilym Games
Reading Borough Libraries

--
The information in this e-mail is confidential to the intended
recipient to whom it has been addressed and may be covered by legal