***apologies for cross posting***

Hi All,

We're looking for two enthusiastic volunteers to take on support for the
Chartership and revalidation process in Yorkshire & Humberside.

The roles offer great CPD opportunities (I've learnt more from being RLO
than from a whole plethora of training courses)... and shows commitment and
involvement for your own CPD.

The roles involve supporting candidates through the process, liaising with
the CILIP framework implementation officer, organising courses in the
Yorks/Humber region for the qualifications, and helping to promote the
benefits of wider professional involvement.

You must be a chartered member of CILIP (or just about to become one for the
Chartership RLO post) and have an active commitment to your own CPD.

If you're interested in either role (Chartership or Revalidation support)
please contact Ellie Clement (details below) for an informal chat... the
roles can be available virtually immediately - but we'd really like you to
be able to start by mid-September.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Ellie
(& Yorkshire & Humberside Career Development Group)

Ellie Clement
Subject Librarian (Engineering, Design & Technology)
JB Priestley Library
University of Bradford