-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Sites & Monuments Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dominique de Moulins
Sent: 15 June 2005 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HER Forum Programme July 05

Dear Nick,
Thank you for this, the program looks fine. If for any reason, you need
to resend the program, could you please rewrite my name: Dominique de
Moulins. Don't send another program just for that, only if you reissue
it for other reasons.
I shall try to get down to prepare something for my slot very soon but
things are slightly frantic at the moment.
I shall write again soon about catering arrangements and payments.
All the best,
Dominique