Dear Mrs. Hiller,

our EBM-Sources could be of Interest for you:

EBM-International-Guidelines
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/leitlinien/leitlinien_medizin.htm#Internati
onal

EBM-Toolbox
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/ebm/ebm-toolbox.htm#int

EBM-Methodik
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/ebm/ebm-toolbox.htm#int

EBM-Specialities
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/ebm/ebmfachbereiche.htm

Evidence-based Medicine - Prescribing
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/ebm/ebm-medikamente.htm

Medical-Databases International
http://www.medknowledge.de/forum/medizindatenbanken/international_medizin_da
tenbanken.htm

With best Wishes from Germany to Australia

Dr. med. Fevzi Koc

Dr. med. Fevzi Koc
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
www.medknowledge.de