-----Original Message-----
From: Information List for the e-learning and Pedagogy Programme
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Evans
Sent: 08 June 2005 09:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Workshop 27/28 June

I think you have sent this message to the wrong person!

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/06/2005 05:51 >>>
Many thanks for the invitation to the workshop. However, having checked
my diary I am unable to come due to examination board commitments - my
apologies. I am most interested in e-learning and would be grateful for
information on other events.

Kind regards,

Angela Benzies
Lecturer and Teaching Fellow
School of Engineering

x2657

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be
read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without
the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any
attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University
does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from
this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after
it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by
the University.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for the
addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not
copy, amend or disclose the contents of this message, and should delete
it. Please notify the sender via return of e-mail or by telephoning the
College's main switchboard on 01908 684444.

Milton Keynes College takes reasonable steps to ensure that e-mails and
attachments are virus-free, though we cannot guarantee that all data
will be free from infection.
The College takes no responsibility for any e-mail or attachment once it
has left our system.

Milton Keynes College
Woughton Campus West
Leadenhall